Part: 1 < 2 < 3 < 4 < 5 > 6 > 7 > 8
LightspeedST: 5. The Movie, ɣ=ST
by Reginald Brooks
©2012, Reginald Brooks. All rights reserved.
LightspeedST: 5. The Movie, ɣ=ST
Instead of finding a way for the photon (ɣ) to move within each SpaceTime (ST) unit, it becomes obvious that the ST unit itself is formed at lightspeed (c) and that, because of its spin vectors, it displaces itself the spatial distance of its wavelength (λ) at the pulse-propagation (P-P) frequency (v) rate to equal, when multiplied, c…as c=λv, ST=λv, c=ST and ɣ=ST. (See LightspeedST: 4 The Movie Script for video graphics.)
Any massive ST unit moves less than lightspeed as the asymmetrical knot of ST formation-vectors gives rise to:
The boson ST units, with their whole-integer spin may deconstruct-decay-reconfigure by various means, allowing for the possibility that a different configuration of the ST unit formation vectors…and specifically those responsible for the spin (spin-vectors)…may occur in which the symmetry and resonance of the boson is broken, giving rise to ST units with mass known as the fermions…a class of subatomic particles with fractional spin.
The light fermions, known as leptons, are outside the nucleus of any atom and do not experience the strong nuclear force. Best example is the electron and its associated neutrino, the latter being almost pure spin and little or no mass.
The heavier fermions, known as baryons, do experience the nuclear force through the action of gluons on the fractionally-charged and -spin quarks. The proton and neutron…being two orientations of the same three up and down quark combinations are the best examples.
Additionally, there are other two-quark combination particles that are bosons…not fermions…having integral spin, yet experiencing the strong force. Strong force experiencing particles are referred to as hadrons.
Every one of these…and all other…massive ST unit particles are simply slowed done knots of accumulated ɣ=ST units. The Periodic Table of the Elements is little more than the stacking arrangement of ɣ=ST units. When an electron is raised to a higher excitation energy level that will eventually decay, it is simply taking in and then giving out ɣ=ST units. SpaceTime is added…then removed. Never is the Conservation of SpaceTime violated. The concentration of ST energy in one area must be compensated for by a dilution in the ST energy in another: Dark Energy = Dark Matter (inversely). (See LightspeedST: 4 The Movie Script for video graphics.)
In the old space and time view, our experience of time was thought to be like the frames of a movie reel projected onto a fixed space, with the actual depth of space being the result of several or more overlapping movie reel projections. (See LightspeedST: 4 The Movie Script for video graphics.)
In our new ɣ=ST view, space and time are linked as SpaceTime, and, the ST itself pulse-propagates into and out of existence, forming the very space (λ) and time (v) with each pulse. ɣ=ST forms our dreamscape (OD) reality as:
What if the Conservation of *Energy were dependent on the Conservation of Lightspeed, itself dependent upon the Conservation of SpaceTime…would not the dark matter and dark energy manifestations really be simply a consequence of these Conservation Laws? (*NOTE: To be strictly correct, the Conservation of Energy is given its fullest meaning when Energy is expressed symmetrically as Energy/time(sec) = Power = Ev. See The LUFE Matrix.)
Here are 6 links to some relevant YouTube videos:
(*To be strictly correct, the Conservation of Energy is given its fullest meaning when Energy is expressed symmetrically as Energy/time(sec) = Power = Ev. See The LUFE Matrix.)
Viewing Notes: Within "The Movie Script" section, CLICK the Blue Boxes in order. There are 50 short videos in the a,b,c and/or 1,2,3,... boxes along the way.Click them in order to follow text with video.
Here are the movies (with sound) links on Vimeo:
CORRECTION~~~IMPORTANT NOTE~~~ The “Movies” have a labeling error. Within the various videos, the “+” and “-” labels for the horizontal (AV) axis were mistakenly transposed - reversed - from their correct position. The should read as: “-” LEFT, and “+” RIGHT on the horizontal (AV) axis. Please consult the text, images and references to see the correct version labeling of the horizontal (AV) axis.
Return to the LightspeedST Movie Script and Movie pages (short, smaller version, no sound)
"LightspeedST: Leapfrogging @ The Speed of Light" eBook now available
These are General references. See Links for Specific references.
Minute Physics + Sixty Symbols
Hyperphysics>Particles>Table of Mesons
Hyperphysics>Particles>Table of Baryons
Interactive Tables of Elementary Particles
White Papers by the Author
art theory 101 / database (White Papers-roughly chronological order) index:
titles and topics:
• Page 1: The FARNIE art classification scheme.
• Page 2: PIN: Pattern in Number...from primes to DNA.
• Page 2b: Butterfly Primes...let the beauty seep in.
• Page 2c: Butterfly Prime Directive...metamorphosis.
• Page 2d: Butterfly Prime Determinant Number Array (DNA) ~conspicuous abstinence~.
• Page 3: GoDNA: the Geometry of DNA (axial view) revealed.
• Page 4: SCoDNA: the Structure and Chemistry of DNA (axial view).
• Page 5a: Dark-Dark-Light: Dark Matter = Dark Energy (the inverse of) .
• Page 5b: The History of the Universe in Scalar Graphics .
• Page 5c: The History of the Universe - update- "The Big Void" .
• Page 6: The LUFE Matrix.
• Page 7: The LUFE Matrix Supplement.
• Page 8: The LUFE Matrix: Infinite Dimensions.
• Page 9: The LUFE Matrix: E=mc2
• Page10: Quantum Gravity..by the book
• Page11: Conservation of SpaceTime
• Pages 12a-p: digitized version of the original 1985 L.U.F.E. manuscript
• Page 12a: LUFE: The Layman's Unified Field Expose`
~Introduction-Contents-List of Figures~
• Page 12b: LUFE: The Layman's Unified Field Expose`
~Chapter I: Symmetry of Design (Fields) ~sonata form~~
• Page 12c: LUFE: The Layman's Unified Field Expose`
~Chapter II: Introduction to the Geometry Of Interactions ~rhythms and melodies~~
• Page 12d: LUFE: The Layman's Unified Field Expose`
~Chapter III: The Geometry of Elemental Forms ~scales~~
• Page 12e: LUFE: The Layman's Unified Field Expose`
~Chapter IV: The Geometry of Universal Constants ~obstinate bass~~
• Page 12f: LUFE: The Layman's Unified Field Expose`
~Chapter V: The Geometry of Intermediate Forms ~chords~~
• Page 12g: LUFE: The Layman's Unified Field Expose`
~Chapter VI: The Geometry of Change ~polyrhythms and polyphony~~
• Page12h: LUFE: The Layman's Unified Field Expose`
~Chapter VII: The Geometry of Paradox ~counterpoint~~
• Page12i: LUFE: The Layman's Unified Field Expose`
~Chapter VIII: The Geometry of Large Forms ~harmony~~
• Page12j: LUFE: The Layman's Unified Field Expose`
~Appendix Set I: The LUFE Matrix~
• Page12k: LUFE: The Layman's Unified Field Expose`
~Appendix Set II:~Fundamental Constants
• Page12k: LUFE: The Layman's Unified Field Expose`
~Appendix Set II:~Fundamental Constant ~1. Mass
• Page12l: LUFE: The Layman's Unified Field Expose`
~Appendix Set II:~Fundamental Constant ~2. Ratios
Ratios of the Electron and the Proton.
• Page12m: LUFE: The Layman's Unified Field Expose`
~Appendix Set II:~Fundamental Constant ~3. Charge
• Page12n: LUFE: The Layman's Unified Field Expose`
~Appendix Set II:~Fundamental Constant ~4. The LUFE Matrix
Common units and The LUFE Matrix.
• Page12o: LUFE: The Layman's Unified Field Expose`
~Appendix Set II:~Fundamental Constant ~5. The Atom---Mass variation in the electron by photon absorption, and, The Inverse Square Law.
• Page12p: LUFE: The Layman's Unified Field Expose`
~Acknowledgements and Bibliography~
• Page 13: GoMAS: The Geometry of Music, Art and Structure ...linking science, art and esthetics
• Page 14: GoMAC: The Geometry of Music And Color, Parts II and III.
• Page 15: Brooks (Base) Square (BS): The Architecture of Space-Time (TAOST) and The Conspicuous Absence of Primes (TCAOP) -the complete work (Rules 1-177)
• Page 16: Brooks (Base) Square interactive (BBSi) matrix: Part I: BASICS
• Page 17: The Architecture Of SpaceTime (TAOST) as defined by the Brooks (Base) Square matrix and the Inverse Square Law (ISL)
• Page 18: Numbers Of Inevitability ~ Let's do a number on that!
• Page 19: AFPOP: A Fresh Piece of Pi(e)...and the √2, too...Fractal - Fractal - Fractal
• Page 20: LightspeedST: 1. 20 Questions
• Page 21: LightspeedST: 2. 20 Answers
• Page 22: LightspeedST: 3. Mechanics of ST
• Page 23: LightspeedST: 4. The Movie Script
• Page 24: LightspeedST: 5. The Movie
• Page 25: LightspeedST: 6. Links + References
• Page 26: LightspeedST: 7. Quark Portraits
• Page 27: LightspeedST: 8. Triad~ruminations
• Page 28: LightspeedST: the eBook (complementary to MathspeedST)
• Page 29: MathspeedST: the eBook (complementary to LightspeedST)
• Page 30: MathspeedST_The Ubiquitous Information of Numbers (complementary to LightspeedST)
• Page 31: TPISC: The Pythagorean — Inverse Square Connection: A MathspeedST Supplement
• Page 32: TPISC: INTRO to The Pythagorean — Inverse Square Connection: A MathspeedST Supplement
PIN: Pattern in Number...from primes to DNA. |
PIN: Butterfly Primes...let the beauty seep in. |
PIN: Butterfly Prime Directive...metamorphosis. |
PIN: Butterfly Prime Determinant Number Array (DNA) ~conspicuous abstinence~. |
GoDNA: the Geometry of DNA (axial view) revealed. |
SCoDNA: the Structure and Chemistry of DNA (axial view). |
The LUFE Matrix |
The LUFE Matrix
Supplement | The LUFE
Matrix: Infinite Dimensions | The LUFE Matrix: E=mc2 | Dark Matter=Dark Energy | The History of the Universe in Scalar
Graphics | The History
of the Universe_update: The Big Void | Quantum Gravity ...by the book | The Conservation of SpaceTime |
LUFE: The Layman's
Unified Field Expose` |
GoMAS: The Geometry of Music, Art and Structure ...linking science, art and esthetics. Part I |
Brooks (Base) Square (BBS): The Architecture of Space-Time (TAOST) and The Conspicuous Absence of Primes (TCAOP) - a brief introduction to the series
net.art index | netart01: RealSurReal...aClone, 2001 | netart02: Hey!Ufunk'n with my DNA? | netart03: 9-11_remembered | netart04: Naughty Physics (a.k.a. The LUFE Matrix) | netart05: Your sFace or Mine? | netart06: Butterfly Primes | netart07: Music-Color-ISL | netart08: BBS-ISL matrix | netart09: BBS-interactive (I) | netart10: Sunspots and Solar Flares | netart11: Music-Color-ISL (II-III) | netart12: AFPOP: A Fresh Piece of Pi(e) | Art Theory 101: PIN, DNA, LUFE Matrix, GoMAS, BBS index | home
Art Theory 101 / White Papers Index
Copyright 2013-14, Reginald Brooks, Brooks Design. All rights reserved.
Permission is hereby granted for single copies to be made for personal, non-commercial use for students and teachers of schools, colleges and universities provided that: either the entire paper, including figures and tables, is kept intact; or, any extracts of the text, or figures or tables (in part or whole), be properly and visibly cited as to authorship and source.